Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Welcome everybody!

Beginning Monday October 31st I intend to post weekly meals to help take the stress out of weekly meal planning. These will be meals for the workweek. You're on your own for the weekend, though I do recommend leftovers and/or grilling, weather permitting. Better yet, go eat out, money permitting.

These will be easy meals, super-easy meals, healthy meals, not-so-healthy meals, I-thought-you-said-this-was-easy-but-it's-not-so-easy-for-me meals. A plethora of meals just to give the average person a basic idea of what to make for dinner for the week and how much it will cost at the grocery store.

This blog is just for Lindsey who claims she'll be my biggest fan. We shall see, but I welcome everyone, especially Lindsey, especially Packer fans and most especially you!

No comments:

Post a Comment