Thursday, October 27, 2011

Frightfully Easy Dips for Football Sunday!

Who wants to slave in a kitchen on the weekend before Halloween? Not I! So here are two quick dip recipes sure to please. They’re time and budget friendly. Below are the prices I paid. If you see * this simply means I always keep this handy in my pantry.

Items needed from the store:
*2 10oz. Condensed Nacho Cheese Soup ($1.98)
*1 10oz. can Rotel Diced Tomatoes & Green Chiles ($1.25)
*1 10oz. can Chili with Beans (.99)
1 13oz. Bag Tortilla Chips ($2.99)

In a medium saucepan, combine one can Condensed Nacho Cheese Soup and one can Rotel Diced Tomatoes. Simmer over low heat and mix well. Serve with tortilla chips.

One of my favorites: In a medium saucepan, combine one can of the Nacho Cheese Soup and one can of the Chili. Simmer over low heat until heated through. Mix well and serve. You can also throw this bad-boy into a crock-pot on low setting. Just add an extra can of chili. Serve with tortilla chips.

Optional-after heated through, sprinkle some shredded cheddar cheese over the top of your chili dip. An 8oz. bag costs me $2.99.

Happy Halloween and go Packers!

No comments:

Post a Comment